A client recently told me about two ministries: a ministry to veterans and a Christian counselor. I have added a link to the counselor (Solutions Christian Counselor) here. The ministry to veterans is Point Man International Ministries. From the site: “PMIM is run by veterans from all conflicts, nationalities and backgrounds. Although, the primary focus of Point Man has always been to offer spiritual healing from PTSD, Point Man today is involved in group meetings, publishing, hospital visits, conferences, supplying speakers for churches and veteran groups, welcome home projects and community support. Just about any where there are Vets there is a Point Man presence. All services offered by Point Man are free of charge.” Please take a few minutes to explore their site – and consider adding this important ministry to your prayer list.
News from Kenya:
Pastor Gideon Mudenyo. director of The Grace Point Outreach in Kenya, is gifted in planning and organizing missions. He is happily married to Evelyn and they have two daughters, Sheryl and Debbie. Evelyn, a gospel singer, is actively involved in ministry as well.
My heart has been touched as I learn more about the sacrifices Pastor Gideon and Evelyn and others in the ministry make to bring the love and saving power of Christ to lost and hurting people in Kenya. Learn more about their ministry by visiting their website.
In a recent email from Pastor Mudenyo, he described these ministry goals:
“We are still committed on
- Training 72,000 leaders in a decade a cross East Africa
- Run a mission center training and equipping pastors, training, hosting and sending missionaries across Africa
- Reaching out to the lost through evangelistic campaigns
- Planting and growing churches in the needed areas
- Building an orphanage to deal with the great problems of orphans across Africa
- Running a school that will give our children the needed Christian foundation
- Responding to the disaster and calamities that have been rampant in East Africa by extending the acts of compassion and showing them God’s love
- Holding conferences to create awareness to the leaders of the great work of God needed in Africa
Visit FindChristianLinks: Missionaries to link to Pastor Mudenyo’s most recent newsletter and to read about other missionaries. Add them to your prayer list!
Visit FindChristianLinks.com to find a multitude of links to Christian ministries, products, and services. Everything from Bible quizzes to homeschooling resources to Christian worldview to Christian employment . . . and so much more!