Would you like to tell others about your ministry?
- Help Christian ministries make their services available to others and encourage others to get involved
- Inspire others to begin a similar ministry
- Help others begin a similar ministry by sharing do’s and don’ts learned from experience
- Provide opportunity for believers to pray for one another’s ministries
Somewhere between 500 and 800 words would be good, but if it’s a little longer or shorter, that’s fine. Please feel free to include any photos. I may edit the post just a bit (can’t help it—I’m an editor and that’s what I do!) but won’t make any major changes. Also, if you like, include your photo and a short bio (in addition to the 500 to 800 words).
I don’t have a lot of followers on the blog but the articles also post on my social media, and I have more than 14,000 connections on LinkedIn.
Please email your post and pictures to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please enter “FCL blog post.”
Here are some topics you may want to include:
- Describe your ministry
- Tell how you got involved in the ministry
- Tell readers how they can get involved
- Tell readers how they can pray for you
- Inspire readers to begin a similar ministry
- Help them begin a similar ministry by sharing do’s and don’ts learned from experience
Above all, to God be the glory!
And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks through him to God the Father.
Colossians 3:17 NLT